We provide both residential and commercial Termite pest control services .
Termites consume anything that contains cellulose, including wood, paper, leather, fur, feathers and other natural materials. Books, wallpaper and wood framed houses are favorites for Termites.
Termites are always looking for more munchies. They will eat everything, reception furniture in an office to pretty oak cabinets or furniture and bookcases. A vinyl pool liner that touches the ground is even fair foraging for termites.
Our interior treatment includes:
- Baiting in wet areas such as kitchens, bathrooms, wet bars and water heaters
- Spot treatment if needed
- Gel baiting inside drawers, in cabinets, under plumbing fixtures and in sink areas. Inspection and placement of granules in the attic (this should be a new bullet point)
- Inspection of non-wet areas
Exterior pest services includes:
- Liquid chemical treatment to eaves, window and door frames, cracks and crevices, thresholds, window sills, structure cracks, around plumbing, storage areas, such as garbage areas, decks and heavy removal of wasp nests where easily accessible.
- A sweep down on the eaves and overhangs to remove spider webs, dirt and empty nests.